This yeast has excellent crusting characteristics forming a firm ‘jelly like’ deposit at the bottom of the Fermenter and bottle or barrel. Flavour profile is excellent and the yeast has the ability to drop out of suspension very rapidly.
SG Wines Classic 30 Bottle Red Wine Making Kit makes a light and easy-drinking dry red wine.
Make this kit in 6 easy steps!
1. Clean and sanitise your equipment.
2. Mix your ingredients together.
3. Ferment for at least 5 days.
4. Clear the sediment from your wine.
For full instructions, see inside your kit.
In addition to the kit, you will also require:
– Fermenter (30 L)
– Airlock & Grommet
– Carboy & Bored Bung / Secondary Fermenter (minimum 6 gal / 23 L)
– Mixing Spoon
– Cleaner & Steriliser
– 30 x 750 ml wine bottles
– 30 corks & corker / screw caps
*This kit requires the addition of 4 kg of granulated sugar (sucrose) or 4.4 kg of brewing sugar (dextrose) for fermentation.