Distillers Triple Pack
Suitable for the T500 stills
Turbo Classic 8 Yeast 4 star, Turbo Carbon, Turbo Clear,8k dextrose
this kit will give you 20% ABV in aprox 5days @25c 77f
Note: I have used this kit , I got 4.300 liters @93% in five days added water to make it 40% gave me 12 liters of spirits =16 x 750 ml bottles.
works out @ £ 1.32 per bottle
Cane or sucrose sugar can reduced the final ABV
The Distiller’s Artisan Ingredients Kits include all the ingredients you need to distil your own spirits using authentic ingredients, natural botanicals and guided, craft distilling methods.
Read more about the Distiller’s range of kits, yeasts, enzymes and nutrients here!
Distiller’s Artisan Gin Ingredients Kit
Discover the art and science of craft distilling as we guide you through the journey of making your own small-batch London Dry style gin.
Inside you’ll find authentic ingredients such as dextrose, gin yeast & yeast nutrient, finings and a botanical blend of juniper, coriander, liquorice root, as well as dried lemon and orange peel.
When used with a simple distillery set-up, you can craft distil a bright, crisp and refreshing London Dry style gin with notes of pine and citrus, and a warm pepperiness on the palate.
You’ll also be guided through the process of crafting your gin, similarly to how a craft distillery would, from start to finish with our simple step-by-step instructions.
Makes Approx 4L at 40% ABV
The kit is made up of flavouring, sweetener, citric acid, and preservative sachets that are mixed with water, placed in a keg, and carbonated.
Due to this being a flavouring product and not a fermented product, the tonic water is not able to be carbonated using carbonation drops and must be kegged and force carbonated.
1. Clean and sanitise a 19 L (5 US gal) keg and half fill with hot tap water
(approx. 50°C / 122°F)’.
2. Add the contents of the Flavouring, Sweetener, Citric Acid, and
3. Seal the keg then lift and shake if you are able to do so safely, alternatively,
keep the keg on the ground and shake from side-to-side for approx. 5 minutes
to dissolve the ingredients.
4. Allow the keg to stand for approximately 15 minutes to settle and cool, then open
and top up with cold tap water to a final volume of 19 L (5 US Gal).the
5. Seal and shake the keg from side to side for approx. 5 minutes before setting the
CO2 pressure on your regulator to 15-20 psi.
6. Refrigerate at approx. 4 °C (39 °F) and leave to carbonate for a minimum of 5-7 days.
7. Once carbonated, vent the gas from the headspace and set the pressure to 10 psi.
6 litre spindle press, holding up to 5 kg of crushed fruit, it can produce about 3 litres of juice.
It can be used along side with any of our crushers