1. Clean the fermenter thoroughly with water and soda detergent. Rinse thoroughly with cold water.
2. Pour Mixed Dried Fruits Pack into fermenter,add 4 kg sugar, then add 5-7 lit of hot water and stir well to dissolve all the sugar. Leave for 1-2 hours.
3. Top up to 23 lit with water.
Check the temperature is below 28-30°C.
4. Evenly sprinkle wine Yeast pack 1 & yeast Nutrients pack 2 on some kits this is sometimes in the same pack as pav[ck 1 over the mixture, leave for 15 min and mix well slowly. Close the lid of the fermenter tightly with the airlock in place and half filled with water. Leave fermenter for fermentation, open the lid 2-3 times under prosses and mix slowly.
5. Store the fermenter at a constant room temperature, 20-25°C, for 7-12 days. At lower temperatures it will take longer fermentation time. 25°C is recommended temperature. Avoid drafts and cold floors!
When the fermentation is complete after 7-10 days
1. Syphon or pour the wine very slowly into another clean fermenter through a fine mesh strainer to get rid of the sediment.
2. Prepare a Gelasol & wine Stabilizer pack 3 solution. Warm up 0.5L of wine from your fermenter till 50-60C, add Gelasol, mix well and leave for 30 min. Then add the solution directly to the fermenter. Add ClariSil pack 4 to the fermenter and mix well again.
The wine will now start to clarify. It takes several days for the wine to completely clear. Once clear, decant the wine into bottles and seal. This young wine is drinkable now, but better quality is achieved by aging for a few months.