Easy & Efficient
The FastFerment System is a one-stage fermenter, which allows brewers & winemakers to do primary & secondary fermentation in the same unit. FastFerment eliminates racking & transferring between buckets & carboys. This saves approximately 80% of the time & labour needed to make a batch of beer or wine compared to traditional methods. With less equipment, clean up is easy.
FastFerment is a professional system for the average Homebrewer & Winemaker. The conical design limits exposure to oxygen & allows for yeast harvesting. The end result is consistent high quality batches of beer & wine.
Benefits Over Traditional Conicals
The downfall of other conical fermenters is that you have to ferment the product with the valve closed and then the sediment accumulates above the valve. When the fermentation is complete you have to open the valve and flush the sediment out the bottom. This results in two main issues:
- You need to time the flushing of the sediment perfectly to ensure minimal loss of product.
- As the sediment is flushed out, there will always be yeast and the sediment hazes that float up into the product remaining in the unit.
Highlight Reel – Bigger is Better!
- Most Affordable 14G Conical Available
- Built on the Gold Medal winning design of the 7.9G FastFerment
- Heavy Duty
- +33% Thicker vessel & collection ball than the 7.9G FastFerment
- +33% Thicker stand than the 7.9G FastFerment
- +33% Larger valve than the 7.9G FastFerment
- Spigot & Thermometer for 7.9G work for the 14G as well
- 14 US Gallon / 53 Litre Conical Fermenter
- Large Screw Top Lid with Hollow Silicon Gasket
- Rubber Grommet & 3-Piece Plastic Airlock
- Bottom Collection Ball for Harvesting Yeast
- Teflon Seated Union Valve with Fittings
- Solid Tubular Steel Stand with Assembly Screws
- PVC Hose & Hose Clamp
- Stainless Steel Thermowell
- Permanent Stainless Steel
- Teflon Tape
- Step by Step Instructions & Best Practices Manual