This gorgeous rosé wine uses the Pinot grigio grape, which has been left to ripen into a lovely shade of Salmon pink. A fresh light coloured rose that already has the undertones of Strawberry and Cherry is enhanced further by the luscious flavour of the wild berries.
Australian Blend White wine kit makes 30 bottles of crowd pleasing new world style medium bodied white wine which is great to enjoy with food. This well balanced white winemaking kit is fast fermenting and can be ready to bottle in a round a week.
SG Wines Classic 30 Bottle Sweet White Wine Making Kit makes a light and easy-drinking sweet white table wine.
Make this kit in 6 easy steps!
1. Clean and sanitise your equipment.
2. Mix your ingredients together.
3. Ferment for at least 5 days.
4. Clear the sediment from your wine.
For full instructions, see inside your kit.
In addition to the kit, you will also require:
– Fermenter (30 L)
– Airlock & Grommet
– Carboy & Bored Bung / Secondary Fermenter (minimum 6 gal / 23 L)
– Mixing Spoon
– Cleaner & Steriliser
– 30 x 750 ml wine bottles
– 30 corks & corker / screw caps